Two mornings ago we took a small hike down to the river just to look for bear tracks. Found none... bitter sweet. But we did get to try out my new "baby backback" - I guess it was comfy enough for him to fall asleep on our way back up.
I wish I had had one of those for Roxy this weekend when we hiked way too far for her little legs! 11 wiggly lbs is a lot to carry on a blazing hot day! haha. Wanna go hiking together?? ok... come back!
Mont is growing up! I would go for a hike with Lana, except it is 110 degrees!!! I just might die this summer. I hope not for plenty of reasons. However I like to only go places in the morning or night time. The middle of the day is killer. I need cooler weather right now. Can you send some down this way?
7 comments:
how fun! Mont will have good stories of living in Alaska and being taken on hikes to look for BEAR TRACKS! So cool! Ugh I want to come visit.
I wish I had had one of those for Roxy this weekend when we hiked way too far for her little legs! 11 wiggly lbs is a lot to carry on a blazing hot day! haha. Wanna go hiking together?? ok... come back!
He is turning into such a little man. He hardly looks like a baby at all any more.
Mont is growing up! I would go for a hike with Lana, except it is 110 degrees!!! I just might die this summer. I hope not for plenty of reasons. However I like to only go places in the morning or night time. The middle of the day is killer. I need cooler weather right now. Can you send some down this way?
ooh, beautiful new header!
and um. i would be too afraid to go out hiking..and looking for BEAR TRACKS. craziness.
A baby backpack is definitely going to be a necessity for us. We're such granolas! lol I'm glad and sad you didn't find any bear tracks. Scary!
Post a Comment