At the zoo, last Thursday, Mont saw polar bears for the first time and didn't know what to think. I think he was excited, but he looked back to his dad just to be sure he had the right reaction to something so big and different. Just as he looked to his dad, I luckily had my phone out to click the capture button. I love this look he is giving Mark.
5 comments:
soooo sweeet! I love how kids do that. Juuuust to make sure. He's such a cutie, I just want to squeeze him!
He is such a CUTIE!!!!!!!!!!! I just want to kiss those little cheeks!!
what a precious look. one that i'm sure will be duplicated many times over the years. the love of a son for his dad..so perfect.
That is so sweet! I love the expression on his face!
PS I had a dream that we met! It was pretty much the best dream ever.
Sweetest thing in the world when they look to their parents for reassurance. Isnt is amazing have so much of their trust?!!
Post a Comment