June 22, 2010

homemade rolls



Don't these make your mouth water? 
We're supposed to be saving these for Mark's homecoming dinner tonight... 

oops.

8 comments:

Choosy mom said...

Hey, you are not allowed to post pictures like that when you have pregnant friends. It’s almost midnight and now I have an insatiable craving for rolls by Jayci. What am I supposed to do??

MC Lewis said...

I think you should post your recipe for those good looking rolls!!

Mindy, Tyler, and Kids said...

I second that you have to post the recipe if you're going to show something like that!!

Beth said...

This is making me sooo very hungry.

We just simply enjoyed your husband. However, his stay was just too long! We are so glad that he is now home. You are welcome anytime out in SC. Chelsea would be delighted to see you as well.

julia said...

ditto to the recipe. mmm..

Jordans Jaunt said...

Those look amazing. I am drooling as I type. I am thinking about making that picture my desktop background. I could have a serious problem I know.

Jayci said...

Sure I'll put the recipe in one of these comment thingies. But right now I'm just sitting down too lazily to do anything! Check back soon. :)

aubreyannie said...

yummers. we just polished off the last of the rolls i made for sunday dinner..these look similar. so delicious..i am considering baking another batch!