January 24, 2011

28/29 weeks

Before Mark ran off to work one morning this week, I asked him to take a belly shot or two... this girl wasn't going to have any of her in there if I didn't start soon! So here we go with a late start:

The true side shot:

Trying to look 'less tired' for an am shoot:

Mont started to pull on my leg and dance around:

So we got goofy:

On to week 29! If she comes when Mont did, I only have 9 1/2 more weeks! holy shmokies!

9 comments:

Holly said...

You look great! And I don't know about you, but I feel like this second pregnancy goes super fast compared to the first! I can't believe how far along you are already!!!

Mars said...

You look fabulous! Love the last one with Mont! I can't wait for your baby girl to get here. I need to get on making baby gifts. I'm slacking and time keeps ticking..Hope she comes early for you! Name yet??

Rachel Lybbert said...

I love these pics! You, of course, are gorgeous! And I love how Mont wanted to be involved. :)

Jordan said...

It looks like little Mont knows exactly how to liven up an early morning photo shoot :o) you two are so cute together! I bet he's thooper exthited about having a baby sister! Mark's very patient. Zach takes one of me and then walks away, regardless of quality. Haha! He's so not into pictures like I am :o) Anyway, you look awesome, I don't care how much weight you've gained, you're still a cute lil MOMMA!! I'm sooo excited for you to have your girl... Ahhhh I hope next time we see each other, we both have them. And Kristen too. What a cute bunch of kiddos that will be!!

Kristina said...

How are you so cute while pregnant? It's not fair, I tell you. Love that headband!

The Willis Wonder Years said...

You are so beautiful and so tiny! I bet you are just giddy to have this baby girl here!! We are so excited for you!

Anonymous said...

You look so cute!! Yay for babies!!!

julia said...

you are a darling pregnant mom. i can't wait to see mini you!

aubreyannie said...

oh my goodness you are so sweet looking. and in the morning, no less. i'm sooo excited for you!! :)