January 28, 2011

1.2.3 red yellow and blue

Markers seem to be the best solution for playing with colors; until he discovers that the lids can come off!  Crayons end up in the chompers, and colored pencils make me nervous when he stands up holding on to them with glee.... don't run!

So while we play with markers, he hands me bouquets, and I wonder... are these his favorite colors today? Because his mother, certainly, can never choose just one favorite color from day to day. 


6 comments:

Jordan said...

ha- bouquets of markers :o) love.

Anonymous said...

haha I agree, great toys until they discover all the messy fun that awaits under the lids!

Brittany B said...

That's why Jamo never had used crayons till he got to nursey. I didn't want to deal with the mess. Better be careful now with those markers.

Lidia and Steve said...

Jayci, I was doing some blog-stalking and wandered onto your blog! Congratulations on your beautiful kids!

Toni Ludlow said...

Trystan loves markers! I discovered the crayola color wonder ones, where they only work on the right paper. When its not on the paper its clear! AMAZING! Recommend these ;)

Kristina said...

Mont is a child after my own heart. COLORS! I love colors. And I know you do, too! That's why we're blog friends.
So, we're actually almost done with our kitchen reno. I'm just now blogging about it. I should've done it since the beginning, but I didn't and that's that. lol. I wish you could help too! As for that, I wish I could help! Kurt hasn't been working the last two weeks (between jobs! he starts his new one on Monday! so he's been doing a ton of work in the day, and by the time I get home from work with the car, he has enough energy to run to Home Depot (which is usually a 1 to 2 hour ordeal) and then we come home and watch tv. But I'll get to paint, and help install beadboard, and maybe do some other fun stuff. We'll see! Ok, SUPER long comment!