January 24, 2011

just try it, honey

After his nap, this was Mont's 2nd day of 
trying peanut butter and honey sandwiches 
(little mini squares cut by yours truly):


a little sticky: 

a little sweet:

*notice his battle wounds inflicted by the Indian furniture screen? Not so bad looking in these photos.. He just wanted to turn on some light switches, and he stepped on a toy, then cheese-grated down the screen with his chin, lip, and nose... that happened Friday night (while Mark was out, in a yurt)

8 comments:

LMemory said...

Sweater vest. Maybe the cutest thing I have EVER. SEEN!!!

He's getting so big! And he looks like you!

Mars said...

oh.my.goodness. I LOVE his vest! And his sweet little face! I think he is a good mix of you 2.

Rachel Lybbert said...

Cute faces, and I LOVE his outfit!

Jordan said...

haha! he looks sooo unimpressed with that sandwich :o) and your 'cheese grater' description sounded like something out of a cartoon, but also very painful. Poor Mont. Little boys need scars though, it makes them... well... boys :o)

Kristina said...

I love how, in the last picture, he's trying really hard to decide if he likes it or not.
And I love that vest!
Also, peanut butter and honey sandwiches are the best. Mmm... maybe I'll have one for dinner.

Anonymous said...

He's so cute!!! You need to post more pictures of him!! Can never get enough of that cute face!

The Willis Wonder Years said...

poor kiddo!!! I hate when they biff it like that and there is nothing you can do to stop it! Looks like he enjoyed the sandwhich at least!

Brittany B said...

I love his expression.. He'll have to take notes from Ella. She got a hold of jamo's pb and honey sandwich the other day and devoured it. So she has now had honey and pb before age one. Oops.