Happy Valentine's Day!
Happy Anniversary to my Mother and Father in law!!
And a Happy little Birthday to Buckwheat!
We have our new assignment: Grand Forks, North Dakota!!!!
Marrying my Mark, I knew I would have to be up and ready for any adventure the Air Force sends our way, no matter how expected or unexpected it may be. So far, all the adventure has been extremely fun! I think this will be the same. Yes, it was a shock. Yes, it is going to be even COLDER than Alaska in the winters. But the winters and shorter and the summers are MUCH warmer. So warm, and sunny, that I will be growing all sorts of stuff in a garden with my little helper Mont (who may just dig them all up with his little furry pal).
Moving is coming a lot faster for us, unfortunately. We are in the process of putting our house up for sale all over the place. In fact, I've made a blog with millions of pictures... I'll post that maybe tomorrow.
We will spend the summer and probably early fall in California, just north of Sacramento. I plan on getting a nice tan to make up for all my Alaska wintery-whiteness. Then it's off to the mid-US!
We're excited!!

15 comments:
I wasd wondering if y'all were moving last week when I stumbled on your selling-your-house blog. All it had was your address and I was like, this looks like she might be moving, but I didn't want to say anything. Anyhow! How fun! Moving is scary and fun. You're so good to be optimistic about moving to North Dakota, and not even that, but a town no one's even heard of! I know so many girls would grumble and complain, but you're sunny as always!
Happy Valentine's Day to you and Mark! And happy birthday, little Buckwheat-face!
You are so beautiful! I love that picture of you too! Happy birthday to little Buckwheat! And oh my goodness, you are moving? HOw did that happen so fast?!! What will he be doing there? Congrats on your new upcoming adventure! Cant wait to hear about it! MIss you guys!
Eh hem, shouldn't we be wishing you a happy anniversary too (albeit late)??? :D Lots of great things to celebrate! Really excited for you!!
Bah. Now I'm worried I'm early! Either way, happy valentine's day AND a happy anniversary!
I didn't know you guys were going to be moving! That definitely sounds like an adventure! Best of luck!
NO WAY! So exciting Jayce! See, this proves we need to catch up more like we used to. Good luck with the move. I'm glad you'll be somewhat closer then Alaska was :P I'm jealous you'll be in Cali...I may have to pay you a visit. PS I dont even know when baby girl is due. Sheesh. Email or FB me soooooon!
Kansas was most definitely a shock to us, but we really love it here. :)
I think with your positive attitude anywhere you go will be a wonderful experience.
Good luck with the move.
And thanks for the wonderful comments on my blog. I'm glad to see others are just as excited about this project as I am.
Wow! North Dakota! I'm so glad you're excited & willing to embark on all of these adventures with Mark--what a good wife you are! (I don't know if I could do it...!) Thank goodness for blogs & facebook so we can all keep up with everything you do. :) Happy Valentine's Day! And good luck selling your house!!!
YAY!!! You'll be closer so maybe we can see ya'll!!! That's so exciting guys :)
Hooray for a new adventure, even if it is still in the cold north. :) A friend of mine moved to North Dakota a little while ago and has really enjoyed it. She's close enough to the border they take little mini vacations into Canada once in a while. Good luck selling your house and moving. I hope it all goes smoothly!
That is so not closer to us. But will you please pick up a North Dakota accent? I will plan a few trips to Sac this summer, then, so we can see you and you're cute babies. I always have to remember there are friends waiting for me wherever we move, and they are so lucky to have you in North Dakota.
Where in Sac?? Thats pretty close to us and Tahoe! Come play with us this summer, the kiddos would have a blast ;)
how FUN for a new adventure in a new place. i wish you tons of luck but know you will shine bright in your new home and town. xo
Jayci! I am so excited for you guys!!! And I am excited to tell my few remaining ward friends there to watch for you! Is Mark going to be doing the UAVs then? We took the last of the tankers with us. Bah - I need to e-mail you so I don't leave way too long of a post!
Happy Anniversary to you too! It was the 16th right? I hope you guys had a good one!
Megan
Post a Comment