Our house is for sale! dun dun dun...
And I made this blog up with a bajillion pictures to link to while looking at home-for-sale websites.
Take a look and tell me if it's user-friendly!
So far, my family says it is, but it doesn't hurt to have more feedback. Right? Right!
Take a little looksie:
PS - we actually just booked our first showing for Monday.
(we're giving FSBO a try... for now...)
16 comments:
Jayci, it looks great! Your home is gorgeous. Good luck!
I absolutely love it. Your are such a cute designer. It kind of makes me sad that you have to pack everything up and move. I guess it is time to make another house fabulous.
Wow! Your house is gorgeous!!! Everything looks wonderful!
It looks great! Good luck with the sale and the move. We're packing up this summer as well and heading back to Del Rio.
VERY user friendly & Jayci, I LOVE your style, love, love, love, love it! I'm in the process of decorating my home & am making note of all the things i love about it so much. Wish you were my neighbor to go shopping w/ you! Good luck w/ the sell!
I hate it when i comment and see all kind of typos...
correction -to go shopping w/ ME
First of all, it looks great. I like the way you organized it. Second of all, can you please decorate my house for me? You have awesome taste! Third of all, let me know how FSBO goes. We're thinking about going that route when we sell. Check out younghouselove.com. They FSBO'ed their last house and sold within 3 months! They had a post with lots of tips. Fourth of all, good luck!!!
Everything looks so good! I love your house! The blog is great, very user friendly. I would have loved so many pictures when I was looking for a house. Great job!
It's definitely user friendly. Some things in your "about home" I noticed were that you didn't list square foottage or year built. Those are some things I usually look for. Also, if the stove/ dryer is gas or electric. I think you covered everything really well, though. And how do you not have a single toy in any picture? I'm impressed. (oh, and I love seeing the pink blanket in the closet.) the only thing I was confused on is where you enter the laundry room from. Looks good. Good luck! Oh, and I really like how the Chinese men hold your curtAins for you. Ok, I'm done.
What a beautiful home! Good luck with the sale!
Jayci, your home is absolutely GORGEOUS!!! I have to admit that the sins of envying and coveting are popping up right now for me! Your blog was very user friendly, and the pictures and explanations were great. I don't think I've ever seen so many pictures in an ad for selling a house, apartment, etc. You will rock everyone's socks off!
These are great photos, Jayci! I'd totally buy your house if I was looking for one in AK. They look great and the styling of everything is awesome.
Well I took a look and you are just amazing with how well your home is put together! I'm not just saying that because our color scheme (granted this is from online view) is basically the same, you really did a beautiful job. Good luck with the adventure.
This is a GREAT website that I have used to find houses and have referred friends to. It also lets military members LIST their houses. Check it out: http://www.ahrn.com/ I think you are required to register under Mark's name/info, but if I remember correctly you can add an additional "user" to his account and add yourself. I just log in under Peter's info ;)
so Creative Jayci and congrats on your new assignment! We are finding out where we are going next when Danny gets back from the desert in October. Woo hoo!
I would buy it!
Post a Comment