February 20, 2011

small world

When Mark is flying around the world on a 7 day trip and runs into one of his greatest long-losties, (this here is Sven) we realize how small the world can be. 

Here they are in the dusty middle east, sharing a laugh and a photo. 

I really appreciate all the feedback on my 'reeder questions'. I am going to try the V-8 stuff and see if Mont likes it. Then I'm thinking of trying a couple of those recipes (thank you, Rach!).

ALSO, thank you for the happy anniversary wishes! It was on the 16th, but as Mark has been gone, we are going to celebrate this week upon his return.

First showing tomorrow evening! ... I have some cleaning and cramming to do (cramming = Buckwheat and his things into the car, for instance... sorry poochie woochie!)

2 comments:

Leslie said...

awesome!! it is a small world

Kristina said...

How's the selling of your house going? I can't believe I haven't commented on your blog in TWO MONTHS! I'm the worst blog friend of ever! :(