February 21, 2011

order 101

Check out this beauty of a find I had after putting Mont to sleep tonight:

What you see:
two messy little drawers, misplaced, and left.

What you don't see:
jewelry on the floor
necklaces in their rightful drawers

I was elated when I found this little surprise.. he was playing by himself with his "treasure chest" and must have emptied 3 drawers and pulled out their contents. Typically when this happens, there are necklaces, bracelets, earrings, and other little things scattered around where he once sat. But THIS TIME, there was no mess, other than the two pulled out drawers, only one on the floor, and all the necklaces he had pulled out were in one drawer together (see right drawer). In other words..

He picked up when he was done playing!!


Simply beautiful..... !!


*another fun tidbit: while saying prayers tonight, he was sitting on his changing table facing me, while I leaned onto it, with my eyes closed and arms folded. While I was praying aloud, he was trying to distract me so bad: either trying to eat my face or give me some major big kisses. Oh that was a hard prayer to get through without laughing.. 

3 comments:

Mars said...

that is SO CUTE he picked up after himself :) Oh I want to meet him sooooon! Next I'll have 2 babes to meet!!

Leslie said...

that's adorable!!! what a sweety!!!

Kristina said...

Man, he's really growing up!