when I saw this I thought "that chair looks so comfy!" and so does Buckwheat, he's curled up snuggled in that way that Roxy does that distracts me from whatever I SHOULD be doing and makes me want to snuggle with her. And she lets me.
Cute shoes! I am so the only one in the world who doesn't have a pair!
4 comments:
lol I hope he can get outsidet to play soon! PS are those YOUR TOMS?? Love my Toms! I hope they're yours! Twins!
when I saw this I thought "that chair looks so comfy!" and so does Buckwheat, he's curled up snuggled in that way that Roxy does that distracts me from whatever I SHOULD be doing and makes me want to snuggle with her. And she lets me.
Cute shoes! I am so the only one in the world who doesn't have a pair!
Thanks! I've had them for too long - they are lookin' pretty bad. Time for new ones!!
So funny! He's such a funny kid.
Post a Comment