June 2, 2011

a Washingtonian day in the life of Mont

as seen through my iphone:

wake up:
 do his chores (ha):
 eat his chocolate cake for breakfast:
take care of his little sister:
 walk to the park:
 run to the slide:
ask, "what's thaaat?!" about 5,000 times:
 meet the local deer, scares them away, learns a new word:
does some yard work (another ha):
 takes a bath, learns how to maneuver a boat through whale-infested waters:
gets rosy cheeks, then goes to bed:

7 comments:

The Mursets said...

Yay for updates! Your paintings and pictures are amazing! The kids are so adorable! Good luck with all the moving.

The Willis Wonder Years said...

What a full day of fun!! He is so stinken cute!

Mars said...

what a life! he sure is cute :) I love the part ask "what's thaaat" 5000 times lol. So true. Kids ask that a gazillion times a day.

Anonymous said...

The picture of you holding Emmy and Mont looking at her is identical to us. Brielle looks exactly like that sometimes. Isn't it cute to see our boys love their little sister?! Move back to VEGAS!!!! haha. I know that will never happen. Enjoy your journey! I love all the posts you did the last 2 days.
Megan Childs

The Larsen Life said...

Cute! I love that picture of you, Mont and Emmy. Both of their expressions could tell a whole story :)

Amy said...

A beautiful life!

Kristina said...

Perfect day for a perfectly cute little boy!