October 2, 2011

random 'i likes'

First of all, thank you for everyone's nice comments on my last post. Wether it was a comment left on the blog, or on facebook, I really appreciated the nice things you said! Thank you a thousand times.. We've had several good days in a row since then, and I am seeing a light at the end of the Terrible Tunnel. : )

I have so many things running through my head, so here is a hodge-podge of all that circles in the abyss of my mind this evening. ("abyss" doesn't have to be empty..)
  • this may be my new favorite song.. and used as the opening theme to this particular show makes me giddy and cataclysmically full of excitement. I love this show...
  • found this little video on a blog tonight, and like her, I love the dancing and music. All the outfit changes and segment set ups must have been intense. But the result is so worth it.  Mark, will you do this with me? Yes? You're the best, but I think we better go shopping.
  • it's general conference weekend!!! what a fun challenge it is to watch it with two little ones. Here is what they did while we tried watching today: 
(and yes! I'm fully clothed.. goodness... sorry for the scare... 
but I love this picture, so, sorry)
  • fabric for a very 'plain & easy' quilt I'm planning on making for Emmy. It's only 2 fabrics: 1 fabric for each side. It'll hopefully go on her bed when she's a bit bigger, reversing sides when we're tired of one or the other. Now I just have to hope that the next time I have the poppy fabric in my shopping cart, it will stay there. Last time I was checking out, someone stole it right out from under me! Didn't know that was possible online.. 

  • Disneyland! We went down to the happiest place on earth last week and had an absolutely exhilarating time. Mont couldn't hug us hard or often enough; it was the cutest thing. Pictures from here and Santa Cruz coming soon. I can't believe I haven't posted them yet!

2 comments:

Darci Buhl said...

I love this fabric! I hope you actually get it one of these days:)
And I am so happy to hear that Disneyland as a success...we are going soon and I'm getting nervous about how the kids will be!

Kristina said...

Fun song! I love all the shots of New York. Makes me happy.