Here are the last of the photos from the trip.. I just couldn't help myself.
I don't even know who these kids are in this picture, but they look like they're having loads of fun:
At Bellows Air Station. Probably the prettiest beach we've found on this island.
But boy was it windy... speaking of,
Sorry about Mister Fitch in the background.
While the above shot is typical for their personalities,
I had to show I got a smile out of them:
I had to show I got a smile out of them:
Here's the guy that was dressed as Santa that Mont pretty much stalked
until he said we could take a picture with him.
He had been stationed there 40 years earlier. What a job!:
Probably when Mont started to run around looking for "Sana Cause."
His arm is wrenched back like this cause I had a death grip on his arm
determined to get one picture of him here! Turns out we stayed for a bit longer,
and this was still the best I could do:
First time for Emmy in the driver's seat. She loved it,
and couldn't keep her little hands away from the keys.
Mark had to watch it when turning the steering wheel:
When we parked Emmy and Mont found an Hawaiian r + b channel and started gettin' down.
Even without music, this is probably how you'll find Emmy: wiggling and jiggling all four limbs at once.
Mont gettin' jiggy wid it:
Still dancing:
Wish they had played this music on the flight back over to the main-land,
we may have been a little more energetic. We. were. beat.
'Til next time, Hawai'i, Alooooooha!

3 comments:
So Kevin and I were just saying how Mont is looking more and more like you. And I love Emmy's chubs.
I love Bellows. That was our favorite beach too. Sounds like a lovely family vacation.
How fun! I miss Hawaii so much...5 years and you get attached! hehe
Post a Comment