" Mele Kalikimaka is Hawai'i's way...
of saying Merry Christmas, to you... "
I'm never sure how many more Christmases we'll be able to spend here with my family before something gets in our way, whether that be having to buy more plane tickets or work or other schedules, so it's nice to be able to take advantage when we can!
Mont is able to play in the sand and surf this year without much worry from me, but Emmy is still sitting in the sidelines... I'm not too anxious to clean sand out of all those cute little rolls. However, major sunblock for both!
My sister, or Aunt Tessa, picked out this cute little orange-ruffly number for Emmy.. she loves it. She even tries to hula in it! She can really shake it.
I love the love in the sun! Lots of hugs and laughs for my two little ones.
Pretty soon Mont is going to be one of the big kids, and able to play like this more often with other kids. Here though, these two boys were SO very nice to him, even patient when he would stomp through all their castles and cities. I would stop him before he took out the 3rd of 4th but the boys would say, "That's okay, we were wanting to do that anyway." It's my goal that Mont be this sweet in his boyhood.
Merry Christmas!
(Mark took this one, playing around with the settings .. not shabby, I say!)






3 comments:
Looks like so much fun. Mont is getting so big, and Emmy is such a chubby little doll.
What an awesome tradition!! That's so fun you guys get to spend it in the sun! Cutest babes ever!
That flirts one of Mont is a crack up! I love it.
Merry Christmas to you guys!
Post a Comment