May 16, 2008

and the winners are

1st, 2nd, and 3rd prizes for our Ward Dessert Contest tomorrow night. One of the responsibilities as Activities Chairman is to go shopping for prizes! Below we have the winners:
3rd Place: the three toothpick sets and holders. 2nd place: the green [dessert] plates. and the 1st prize is the set of salad tongs with mother of pearl handle-ends. 
I really want to win them myself! Though I have no idea what I'm going to make... any ideas?

12 comments:

Marie said...

Oh, those plates are so pretty!! They would make a great inspiration piece for a card or scrapbook page!! What lucky ducks the three winners are!!

Darci Buhl said...

I'm activities chairman too! You'll have to give me some ideas, because I'm pretty much out. Cute prizes!

Anonymous said...

What cute prizes!

Liz Ann said...

ewh, I want the plates too. they are so beautiful

Anonymous said...

Those are the cutest prizes! I would definitely want them! I have to tell you I had a dream about you last night. lol I was traveling alone and got lost and somehow ended up in Alaska. (I mean you know how dreams just don't really always make sense?!) so I got there and didn't know what to do so I was lucky enough to find your house and knocked on the door and asked if I could stay a night. Then out of no where you had like 10 lost travelers over. I really don't know where that came from, but I woke up this morning and thought I had to share! Thanks for your hospitality in my dream! =)

katherine said...

very cute prizes! i love dishes!
um, your house is so fun. i bet you guys are loving it!
the pictures from the library are actually from the eagle river library. black and white seem to make the surroundings look better--you know camouflage. ha.

Mars said...

I WANT THOSE PLATES!! Good pick! Of course pea pod! Those salad tongs are super cute too. Hmmm I want to come win all those prizes.

{krista} said...

Cute prizes. Did you win one?

Busy Bee Lauren said...

CUUUUUTE! I so want those plates! They are darling!

Beth said...

I love hearing about Alaska. I never thought I would want to live there, but you are changing my mind...not that we have a chance, but just in case it does arrive I will keep an open mind.

I also like the aqua house. Very fun. You have a pretty street. Much more interesting than here.

Also, I approve of all your prize selections. I would be happy to win any of them. Sounds like a fun evening.

Hope your eyes get better soon!

aubreyannie said...

ooh, nice prizes, jayci!

Wendy Christensen said...

I won an apron once at a ward cooking party!!! It had pink pigs all over it... I would have much rather received those gorgeous green plates. :)