
Autumn is here! The trees are breathtaking colors, and I'm already setting out my autumn decorations around the house. Speaking of the house, I finally took a picture of our textured paint using
Theresa's EOS (see below post) and am putting it on
our house blog. Take a looksey if you're interested.
Also, I finally sat myself down and posted some photos I've been busy snapping this week. Yes!
*This picture was taken (using the EOS) of the mountain side across the valley on Thursday night.
5 comments:
I always have enjoyed your photos. You see past the obvious and accentuate the interesting details whether in photos or people. Best to you and Mark.
so we saw you guys at stake conference & i was going to say hi, but realized the meeting was starting. ha! daniel says we are cyber friends. ha. i suppose it is true since we haven't hung out or seen each other since the triple date. haha. oh, & this girl carolyn just moved into your ward & i was like oh you should get to know mark & jayci. haha. so anyway, i guess we'll have to hang out sometime! :)
Wow. You always have the most amazing pictures. Alaska looks beautiful. i love autumn and am looking forward to living somewhere where Autumn actually happens. Mark looks like he's having some fun experiences.
Cheers to autumn :) --- beautiful photos! ps - I love your musical playlist!
Yay for autumn finally arriving! It still hasn't hit Delaware yet. Oh, and wasn't that spider so gross!?!? I was freaking out! I think my neighbor, Bryce, killed it though.
Post a Comment