Thursday night, a woman at work, Theresa, let me take home her Canon EOS that is a few years old. She knows about my curiosity for the 'bigger cameras,' and is trying to persuade me to the Canons. I use a canon point and shoot right now, and love the vivid colors.
I got home a little late after work, but had to beat the sun before I started my homework for the night. I ran and drove around our neighborhood trying to get some shots of various colors, textures, and distances. Here are some shots from my photo-shoot with the very big and heavy Canon EOS; my arms weren't used to it! Maybe I need to start pumping iron. I was able to use her regular lens and her favorite, the telofoto lens. The focus was incredible how it would adjust and settle, with little or no work from me. Is that cheating? naaah..
In our backyard. I love the shadows at the edges, and how the flash had brought out the closest branches without drowning out the sun through the trees.
8 comments:
I use the Canon DSLR as well. Right now I have an XSi and really like it.
When you get an DSLR, you'll find youself really developing your talent more in your photos.
I would love to do this... try each one out before I buy. What a novel idea! GREAT pics, btw!
Wow Jayce! Those pictures are awesome! Alaska looks gorgeous! I want to come visit! So what kind of camera are you gonna get? :)
beautiful pics-your quite the photographer!!
Simply beautiful. (I'm also in the market for a new camera, and I would love to hear your reviews.)
beautiful, jayci. stunning! i am feeling the itch to get a bigger camera, as well as a smaller point and shoot. i am glad to hear of your experience with the cannon!
I wish we were in the same town. I would definitely loan you my Nikon! The pictures look great!
you are very talented girly! we're leaving thursday to texas, so I'll see you in a couple weeks!!!!! love the appreciation for music you have btw!
Post a Comment