Using these kickers I have here, I can fill the room with the sounds of bells and chimes. It's quite Christmas-y. Mont's Christmas gift to me; I just do the placement.
Jayci, how do you get your pictures to do that? What I mean is when you post your post is much more wide then mine is. When I do it I can usually only put one, sometimes 2 if I shrink the picture. Can you help me?
4 comments:
oh my gosh I LOVE his little kickers!! Seriously those are my favorite little baby shoes. SO DANG CUTE!
I was just about to say how cute those shoes were but someone beat me to it :) Very cute post!
Very cute shoes!
Jayci, how do you get your pictures to do that? What I mean is when you post your post is much more wide then mine is. When I do it I can usually only put one, sometimes 2 if I shrink the picture. Can you help me?
Post a Comment