December 18, 2009

family time



We love being with my mom, dad, and sister, but we miss you, Mark!

My mom snapped a few pictures of me and Mont on Sunday after church. It was a nice, rainy, relaxing time to spend on the floor just kicking our cares away; Mont was teaching me all his tricks.

9 comments:

Jordan said...

sooooo snuggly! can I join?? love your sweater too, so classy and classic and perfect for a rainy day.

Kasey said...

Soooo cute! Glad you are enjoying time with your family!

Brittany B said...

These are too cute. By the way, I forgot to tell you today, I really like your hair color right now.

Kristina said...

Those pictures are so sweet! I love them! I hope you have a wonderful Christmas, blog friend!! :)

Mars said...

CUTE! You guys do look so snuggly. How sweet.

The Willis Wonder Years said...

I LOVE these pics!! How precious!!

Smedley Family said...

jayci, those are so sweet! sorry we didn't get to do our movie night. i don't think you really wanted the flu before you left. have so much fun with fam and sun!! let me know when you get back!

Merry Christmas!

KristenL said...

Jace, you are just beautiful! Physically, spiritually, and mentally. Seriously, so so beautiful! I am so thankful for you!

aubreyannie said...

oh so sweet. those pictures are priceless!