December 12, 2009

my bags are packed


And only mine. Sadly Mark has to work, so Mont and I are jet setting off to the land of rain, then the land where palm trees sway.

There was an Anthropologie advertisement last month that depicted almost exactly what my bags would contain. So close... its just that their style is just a tad more stylin' than mine! But all the "Destinations" and "Contents" are the same...plus a little more cover on the swimwear.

If you're traveling, I hope you do so safely! Wish me luck with Mont. Woohoo!! Here I come "mom & pop!"

... is there any way to leave those 'travel bug jitters' at home? I could do without them stomping around in my stomach. It's a bad case of The Butterflies.

2 comments:

Kristina said...

Travel safely! And enjoy the beach!! Ugh, I'm so jealous!

Julianne said...
This comment has been removed by the author.