December 1, 2009

on the first day of Christmas


Here's my version of a snowman! Nice and warm inside.

The wind is howling outside turning the delicate little snowflakes into something fierce and unfriendly. I like my version of a snowman, where I can see him all day long, in a warm golden hue of indoor lighting.

So what is your favorite Christmas tree ornament? Go take a picture!

5 comments:

Amy said...

our minds are like one...check out my blog post for today. love your toasty little snowman.

Jordan said...

mmm you make it sound so christmasy!! Still hardly any snow here in utah this winter... I think it snowed like once, for like a night. I'm not really missing it at all, especially driving in it, but hopefully the next couple of weeks before christmas we get some so it puts me in the mood!

defining amy said...

i love ornament pictures!! i may have gotten a little carried away with mine. : ) mont is so cute, and i love the pictures of him by the tree.

Leslie said...

ohhh fun! good idea! I will do...once we get our tree up this weekend :) I love your snowman - he is so toasty, standing there on the inside by the warm light. Good pict!

The Willis Wonder Years said...

So cute Jayci! THat little snowman does look all comfy and warm inside your house! :o)I need to go downstairs now and decide which ornament is my favorite...there are just so many to chose from and I hate for one of them to feel left out!