November 29, 2009

frosty

Coming home from church today I noticed so many snowmen!! So before it got too dark (this is around 3:45), we rushed out to take some pictures.

I still have never made a snow man - I don't know what I'm waiting for... maybe New Years?

Happy snowman making!


*added at 9:39pm: the face-less snowman now has a face! Guess they just weren't done with it.

4 comments:

Matt and Tanya Wonderly said...

How fun!! Make sure you wear mittens or leather gloves or your hands will freeze!! Now go out and make a snowman already!! Haha!

paul said...

i can't wait till it snows here in utah. i'll have to make it up to see you some time.
-Paul J.

Katrina said...

So I'm really curious how you deal with the darkness in winter. Does it depress you? How to stay upbeat about it?

Kristina said...

My first (and so far only) snowman was Mister T. That's right. Mohawk, muscles, and everything. What fun pics! Hope you had a great Thanksgiving!