I love how he looks at the lights. We set up Christmas today; can't start it too early with the Bensons, I've discovered. Seriously, one cousin of Mark's has a Christmas ROOM in her basement where she has Christmas set up all year long. And after July 4th she begins listening to Christmas music. ha!
Mont has found his voice!! Along with laughing, he'll carry on full one-sided conversations with us. We love it.
He really does look concerned with whatever it is he's explaining, doesn't he? What a fun munchkin:
And some more pictures of us lounging around the house tonight:He has the same stick-out ears I do! awww:
He's figured out that he can hold up his weight as long as I hold him steady. He loves that 'standing sensation' and will stand straight as a board even when lying down just so I'm forced to put him upright.
This is "Big Chief" face, as I call it.
Or as Peter Pan would say, "Red Man"









11 comments:
He's growing up so fast! What a cute little boy. Makes me want a boy:)
And P.S. LOVE your hair color. It makes me want to change mine. I so wish I could pull off dark hair.
Ahh thank you!! You put up so many! I feel spoiled! He is so cute!! I can't wait to show Nate! He's getting so big! I can't wait for he and Cohen to be little buddies :)
He is too cute for words. He looks like a sweetheart. I LOVE the ears.
he is such a cutie! love all the expressions.
Oh, he is SO SO SO SO SO SO SO cute! I want to come to Alaska just so I can converse with that cute face.
oh, he's precious...
-sigh- they grow so quickly!
ah haha! I love all your captions... you always describe his expressions PERFECTly. Love the ones where he is jabbering away... he really looks like he's telling an animated story! haha! SOOOO cute. and as usual... you look gorgeous!
SUCH a cutie. I just want to smooth his adorable, "red man" face. :)
I set up Christmas a week ago too! Except the tree. We only have a dinky little 3 foot tree because we're leaving for Christmas, but it was our first tree so I love it. :)
So cute Jayci! I think he looks more like you now! You and Mark look so happy!
Little man is right. Gosh he is so darn cute!! He truely does look like a little munchkin man to me. Love it! Ah he's getting big so fast. I love where he looks like he's totally telling a long detailed story! Your little fam is so so cute!
Jayci, he is SO cute! I just want to kiss him!
Post a Comment