Doesn't the snow look like glitter?!
I snuck out to our front porch to take a picture
after Mont fell into a dreamy sleep.
I wonder if he's dreaming of Indiana Jones,
or maybe his furry friend Buckwheat?
Yesterday he laughed for the first time.
It made my heart race with the
fun possibilities
of how I can get him to laugh from now on.
So fun!
I am so happy tonight. It is snowing!
4 comments:
"IT'S SNOOOWING" haha!
OOOOh so pretty! I'm jealous. You're making me homesick! I bet Mont is dreaming of all sorts of fun things. I always think about what babies are thinking or dreaming of. Or if they even really have that big of an imagination yet...oh the mystery.
That snow looks magical!!
I'm so glad that you love snow so much given how you live in Alaska! :-)
snow? what does that look like? HA
Post a Comment