Outdoors. The Summer Palace.
As I have come to expect, Mark has captured more incredible scenes through the lens of the camera he gave me exactly one year ago (happy birthday to me, tomorrow!). There are many photographs that I want to showcase (chose my favorites from ~800), so I'm going to put them in subcategories. enjoy!
Mu Tian Yu. The Great Wall.
Man at work. Summer Palace.
MY man at 'work.' The Great Wall.
Architecture:
Rooftops. The Summer Palace.
The Summer Palace.
The Summer Palace.
Architectural Detail:
Outside. The Summer Palace.
Tile Rooftop. The Summer Palace.
Black temple wall. The Summer Palace.
Marble Staircase. The Forbidden City.
Outside. The Summer Palace.
Outside door. The Summer Palace.
Side Rooftop. The Summer Palace.
Indoors. The Forbidden City.
Wall. The Forbidden City.
Artwork and Sculpture:
One of thousands. The Summer Palace
Character stamps. Shangri La Hotel, Beijing
Outside. The Forbidden City. *Mulan's friend?*
Display on walkway. Summer Palace.
Outside. The Forbidden City.
An artist's signature. Summer Palace.
Nature:
Tree bark. The Forbidden City.





















12 comments:
I can't get over you two! Y'all are both so talented and capture the most beautiful images! Keep 'em coming!! :)
And happy birthday tomorrow!!!
Gorgeous pics! You should definitely get some of these printed to hang in your house.
These are incredible pictures! He has a great talent--well, both of you do!
And gosh, I think there was something else I was going to tell you....something about today. Shoot, I can't remember what it was....
Oh WAIT. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! ;)
heheh. WISH I could overnight you some pancakes! Love you to pieces! You are one of the best people I know. Have a good one, you old fart!
I think my jaw hit the floor with one of those anvil sound effects from the cartoons. These are amazing!!!! Did you edit them, or does your camera do cool stuff with colors? I am sick with jealousy! haha jk. I agree you should DEFINITELY have some of these framed for your house. Amazing! I love the "man at work" one!
WOW!! These are AMAZING. I can't get over the color & detail- you have an awesome camera & Mark captured those perfectly. He gets to see so many cool things/places. I'm jealous. Def frame some of those. They look like they should be in a magazine. Now I have an inkling to go to China haha.
Happy Birthday!
Wow! Such beautiful pictures! I really would like to get into photography someday. You both have a gift. And happy birthday!!!
These are gorgeous! Mark takes amazing pictures. You should definitely get some framed.
And Happy Birthday! Hope you had a great day.
Happy late birthday! I hope you had a blast.
Wow! You both have such an eye!
I have to ask, have you ever been to The Great Wall? And if not, weren't you a little jealous that he got to see it without you?
I'm trying to think if I would be...of course, I'd be excited for Tony to go cool places, but I'd want to go too.
I'm curious to know your feelings. :) If anything, he brings you back cool things and pictures as a consolation prize, right?
Amy - YES... and RIGHT! ha ha
so gorgeous!! i'm in love with these pictures almost as much as i'm in love with asia.
Post a Comment