*same as this, but different angle now that you can see homes around the steeple
So I tried to not post today... but I have been overloading on pictures lately, and I just want to post, post, post. I even told my dad tonight that I wasn't going to post, because I've been posting every day since, I think, Friday? Good golly.But while thinking of my 'sweet addictions,' here's a little list of some other things I can't get enough of:
. finding old family pictures (black and whites, preferably)
. staring [and laughing] at Mont
. peanut butter m&ms
. reading under a blanket while Mont naps
. watching the snow fall
. reading D&C
. listening to Pandora Disney (and singing to Mont until he cries)
. Aveeno baby lotion
. sitting on the floor by the fire with Mont
. my flannel pillow case from my mom (so soft!)
. Ensign reading to Mont (while floor sitting by the fire)
. ice water
. warmed Carnation chocolate for breakfast (soothes my throat)
. and more peanut butter m&ms
. will you please tell me what your sweet addictions are so I don't feel quite so quilty?! thank you bunches.

12 comments:
I don't know if these count as sweet addictions or just the regular kind, but here goes!
-reading blogs
-sudoku
-engrish.com
-diet dr. pepper with vanilla from Sonic
-working on and thinking about my book
-playing with Zumi
-snuggling with Zumi
-sleeping in (just a bit)
-HOT showers
-fruit
Just a few. :) See, we all have 'em!
haha... I used to sing to my kids until they cried, too, and they gave me such a complex, I stopped. lol
-Buying myself Subway sandwiches for lunch instead of making the effort earlier that morning to pack a lunch
-Google Reader browsing instead of HW reading
- Nestle Butterscotch chips
- expensive, delicious-smelling shampoo
Facebook, blog, and email checking at least twice a day if possible
drinking milk (we buy TWO gallons each time we go to the store... and between the two of us we use it up long before the exp. date)
honey bunches of oats (to use the milk of course)
snuggling in the middle between zach and roxy. we create a perfect 3-way spoon!
currently, pomegranate 7-up
and as usual... ALL FOOD, junk especially. I still own the title of bottomless pit!
ok, I must be hungry, because all of that was food related except snuggling and internet, I am RILLY lame. slash hungry.
-finding old things (pictures, journals, notes, school projects, old barbies & dolls, etc)
-snail mail & packages
-baby lotion (for myself, not a baby haha)
-new pair of heels
-walking the mall during the Holidays with Christmas decoration & music everywhere
-my black & white paisley sateen sheets that are SO SOFT & i scored at Ross.
-peanut butter M&Ms TOO! (you already knew that-you're my pod)
-Fiji water
-snuggling up with Chase to watch football...or a movie. Either works
-reading my patriarchal blessing
-creating things (crafting, sewing, painting, anything!)
-laying in the park on a blanket on a breezy afternoon
-fresh laundry from the dryer
-jolly ranchers & sweedish fish
-mexican food esp chips & salsa
Um I could go on & on haha!
I loved this post! To share some sweet addictions off the top of my head:
-peanut butter m&ms!
-photography (capturing & looking)
-reading under a blanket on a cold day
-watching it snow
-watching it rain
-hearing thunder
-serene drives surrounded with beautiful scenery and good music in the background
-writing. anything
-baking and eating cookies
-cake donuts
-imagining up room decorations
-singing out loud and dancing in the car
-crunching leaves
-immediately satisfying a chocolate craving haha
I love your list.
Mine are:
-staying up too late reading
-herbal tea with honey
-double dipped chocolate and coconut covered almonds
-craft blogs
-cooking blogs
-grilling salmon
-watching Claire and Boston make each other laugh
-holding my children while they are sleeping
-listening to Claire sing primary songs
-reading the scriptures in a silent house
-cupcakes
Kit kat bars
Episodes of "the office"
drawing
Reading
washing dishes
not so much addictions..but things i love:
-seeing my kids play outside.
-hugging them when they come in smelling like cold and kissing their cold, red noses.
-the chandelier in my kitchen
-kissing mabel's baby soft neck
-my green bedroom walls
-watching my kids sleep
-dancing
-a good book
-and i agree about the peanut butter m&ms haha!
oh i love mauri's things too!!
I wish I had time for all of that! I feel like I never have time fore anything anymore.
currently:
-raisinets
-chocolate chips (okay, that's always)
-when Sydney and Dante play and play for a coupke hours together
-The Series of Unfortunate Events by Lemony Snicket
-blogs
-crafts I have to finish
-skype with my love
-cuddling my kids
-kisses from Dante, because it's more of a headbutt.
Post a Comment