September 20, 2009

and we're back!

*photographed same day as the new banner

update:
Mont was the most reverent person in all of church; he slept the entire time! People might begin to think I just don't like to hold him because whenever we're out he's in his carseat.
Asleep.
In fact, when we were at a baptism after church, he didn't wake up until half way through. Thankfully there was someone there to take over the piano playing, because he was all sorts of hungry. What a sweet little fellow!

7 comments:

Jordan said...

I already commented on FB, but can I have this?? ...frame it?... take credit for it... sell it... make millions... I just LOVE it. LLLLOOOOVVVVEEEE.

Kristina said...

Gorgeous picture!!

Anonymous said...

this is unreal!

Amy said...

It definitely is frame worthy. How was church with little Mont

Mars said...

Wow that is GORGEOUS. I'm jealous of all your beautiful nature scenery. All I see is dirt, mexicans, some cacti, & more dirt. *sigh* I long for fall in CO, UT or somewhere where you can see the seasons change...and FEEL IT. I'm boiling here still.

The Willis Wonder Years said...

Beautiful!! You are such a gifted photographer!!

aubreyannie said...

that picture is AMAZING. i'm with jordan. sell it.