...after nearly 2 years of the last one, I thought it was time for a new one. I got so attached to the last one, I didn't think I'd ever change it. But I'm in love with Autumn, and taking this picture on a walk two days ago made me consider turning this into a banner. So ta-da!! Here you go. Something new for Autumn's sake.Outside the air is at a cool 59*, the wind is whistling under our door, and the yellow leaves are swirling outside our window.
5 comments:
Love it!
Love the fall picture/new banner. I am also enjoying fall...well, Texas' fall. I actually enjoy being outside these days and not melting away the moment I step outside.
me too! i just wish it lasted longer!!!
wow it sure turned into fall fast up there! there are a few splashes of red higher up on the mountains that my dad pointed out a few days ago. I can't wait to go up the canyon and snap some pictures, and maybe take roxy on her first hike. OH! we are going to washington for thanksgiving... any chance you might be there as well?? how PERFECT would that be!
p.p.s. word verif: daddisms. HA! I can think of plenty of daddisms that my dad uses... and zach's dad too. hilarious. If they only knew how much we made fun of them. ha!
Love the new banner photo! Gorgeous!
Post a Comment