September 30, 2009

caught my breath

While I was driving home from errands today, I was asking myself why I haven't been posting much..

my answer: because the beauty in my life is focused more on one little person than everything around me. Thinking as much, I opened my eyes a little wider and took this in. My breath caught in my chest and I pulled over with my hazards on. I stuck my camera out the window and snapped a couple shots of this cloud-shrouded mountain.
Opening their eyes just a little wider might be all someone needs to be inspired just a little more.

5 comments:

Mars said...

Jayce, I LOVE LOVE LOOOOOVE all your photos you catch of nature & the beauty of it all around you! Seriously you're living in an amazing place right now & I love seeing these pictures-it makes me feel like I'm in a different place...it's so refreshing! Then I look out the window & I see dirt, rocks, & palm trees haha.

Katrina said...

so gorgeous! alaska is beautiful.

Kristina said...

You live in a magical place. That's all I can say!

Amy said...

Why we didn't put Alaska first on our list and I'll never know? :) Just beautiful.

aubreyannie said...

how beautiful. i am so grateful i live in such a beautiful place as well. i take time to enjoy it but not enough! thanks for the reminder!