Can't believe he's one month already! What a cutie! And he DOES have lots of cute faces. (And you have a knack for catching them on camera.) Happy one month into motherhood! It just keeps getting better!
i can't believe that its been a month already! he is so cute and youre so smart to blog so often about him! i wish i was into blogging when i had brynn as i hardly kept a journal and was awful about taking pictures! im a bad mom...
hah hah! everybody said EXACTLY what I was thinking: "one month ALREADY???" one good thing about not having kids yet is they are not yet growing up too fast, cause once they are here time will fly toooooo quickly, and I know I'll be sad. What a positive attitude eh? haha I'm horrible.
He is so sweet and so adorable Jayci!! I am so sad I cant be there to hold him while he is still so small! LOVE every second of his tiny-ness, it totally flies!!!!
12 comments:
1 month already?!
It sure goes by fast.
He is so cute! Love his faces.
wow. he's growing up so fast. he get cuter every picture.
Can't believe he's one month already! What a cutie! And he DOES have lots of cute faces. (And you have a knack for catching them on camera.) Happy one month into motherhood! It just keeps getting better!
One month?? Wow! Time flies. He is such a cutie. What a blessing in your life. :)
i can't believe that its been a month already! he is so cute and youre so smart to blog so often about him! i wish i was into blogging when i had brynn as i hardly kept a journal and was awful about taking pictures! im a bad mom...
time goes by so fast! i can't believe allie is already 4 months! i feel like i just had her! he is so adorable!
whoa time is flying. I love his funny hats & funny faces me makes. He's so cute! Happy 1 month Mont!
hah hah! everybody said EXACTLY what I was thinking: "one month ALREADY???" one good thing about not having kids yet is they are not yet growing up too fast, cause once they are here time will fly toooooo quickly, and I know I'll be sad. What a positive attitude eh? haha I'm horrible.
Holy moly 1 month already!??! He is adorable.
He is so sweet and so adorable Jayci!! I am so sad I cant be there to hold him while he is still so small! LOVE every second of his tiny-ness, it totally flies!!!!
He is just too precious. And that hat is adorable!
Post a Comment