Mont is still such a teeny guy, but he's putting on some weight. We're still waiting for him to look like a chub though, because both Mark and myself were pretty chubby babies!

Mark was playing with the camera while I was holding him the other day and even though he's still teeny, his face is developing! His eyes are still a dark grey blue... I'm curious to see what they'll be! So here's some shadow-y black and whites of our little Mont:

silly:

laugh-y (this morning I'm pretty sure he laughed at me!):

pouty:

grumpy:

bashful:

sleepy:

dopey:

chubby (should be a dwarf):

cutey:

doc:

13 comments:
mont is so handsome. He has just an adorable face. I want to kiss it. you do good work.
very cute. Is he going to be a dwarf for Halloween? :) Or do you have other ideas for him?
These pictures are so perfect of this perfect little boy. My favorite is laughy. I love when babies laugh!
Those are all so cute! But my favorite is laughy.
Gosh, he is SO DARN CUTE. Seriously Jayce, he's PERFECT! I love the many faces of babies. His little smile is adorable. Ahh....I'm in love with him already & I haven't even met him. He is pretty tiny still but I'm sure he'll chub up in no time :)
His face is starting to change from a newborn to a baby! I love that stage.
seriously, so cute!! I got your letter last night... I'll be writing you back! but anyway, I always find that babies reach their cuteness "peak" between 6-12 mos. I can't wait for him to get fat either! haha! silly looks like he has gas? CHUBBY is my favorite. :o) I love your motherly hands. LOVE these pictures!
He is such a cutie! I love all those faces he does.
sooo cute! I swear he looks likes you.
He is fantastic!!! I cannot wait to squeeze him when you come out in December. Matty will just adore and LOVE little "beebee" Mont too.
Those are some great pictures!! How are you liking being a stay at home momomy?
Love, love, love these pictures! I love all his little faces, and I love that you were able to capture them all! I think my favorite is "laugh-y"--how can you resist that little grin?! Having your baby smile at you makes every sacrifice worth it. Hope things are going well for both of you.
love the pics! i love all his little expressions, and his smile is adorable.
i can't believe your weather is cooling down so fast! i guess we're spoiled in la, but the last two days have been in the 80's. gotta love it..
Post a Comment