but tonight I will jot down some thoughts:
- Mark got me an iphone 3GS so I won't forget things :)
- I sewed almost an entire quilt top today
- Mont scared me terribly tonight by choking. He is A-OK now,
and better be until he's 110 years old.
- Mark got to bed before 11 pm! SUCCESS!
- Snow is 1/3 of the way down the mountain behind the church's steeple from the last post's picture.
I know.. it moves fast.
- tomorrow there will be some pictures on here.
... tootles.
4 comments:
OH my gosh Jayci, that is SOOOO scarey about Mont choking. I am more than relieved that he is okay, but I can imagine it was very frightening. I love when these babies are so tiny, but sometimes its their tininess that is so nerve-wracking because they are do fragile!! Hope you have a wonderful choke-free day tomorrow with baby Mont!
Choking babies are the scariest thing EVER. I so don't miss that! I'm glad he's okay. Can't wait to see more pictures of him... he is absolutely darling.
My goal next weekend is to sew a rag quilt! I'm just in the mood, and you talking about it isn't helping. LOL
Found you off Lauren de Busy Bee. Just wanted to say hello!
Congrats on the quilt top- that's a lot of work
so so scary!! i'm so glad he's okay.
Post a Comment