I'm still in my pj's and slippers...

which means I haven't showered yet...

Mont is sleeping once again, and I'm about to go join him (hence the pjs)...

And Buckwheat is hiding out under the bed,
watching the world where the world can't see him...

and it's all okay.
17 comments:
Yes it is! I'm getting ready for my nap too ;)
Cute post! And I have your same slippers but in hot pink! They're so cuddly and warm. Enjoy your nap!
Haha, my word verification is 'tsked.'
You still look gorgeous!
Best advice ever~sleep when your baby sleeps...I love naps!I still nap with my babies, and Nathan is not really a baby anymore.
Jayci, you are entirely too cute. You look way better than me, and I am showered. Sad! :)
I love your little boy!
I am a fan of your pj bottoms. And I wish I looked as good as you with my hair pulled back.
ah yes, treasure it while you can. I always felt a little guilty for the days when I was still in my pj's at three pm, but ya know, that's like, and it is okay. Motherhood is wonderful and we need to take everything in stride. Hope you enjoyed your nap.
you're adorable... so is little Mont, and so is Buckwheat.... and so is this post. Your slippers and PJs look so so cozy. I want it to be cold outside, but cozy in my Pjs inside :(
Cute post. And it IS okay! That's what being a mom is all about! :) Glad you're sleeping while Mont sleeps--that's the only way I made it through those first few months. You look great without a shower too! :)
I love it. Nobody got dressed in my house today, and somehow we all survived:) Your baby is so adorable, by the way.
Good for you ...I think there is never a bad time to hop in bed and take a little snooze...especially when you actually can!
dang right, it's okay. Been there, done that. [minus the dog]
You are such a cute little mom, with a cute little baby! In 12 months it will still be okay if you realize you are still in your pajamas and taking a nap with the baby. :)
Jayce! You, Mont, & Buckwheat are just too cute. I loved this post. What a simple but entirely rewarding life you have goin on over there :) Glad you guys are doing well.
lol Pajamas with the first child is a must....I have to say that I wouldn't even get dressed b/c I nursed so often! Well, I would right before Daniel got home, but that was it....Good job! You are already becoming a great mom!
Congratulations, Jace! When did your little guy arrive? I feel so out of it! To answer your questions about my litl old house, ya..my dad was doing his orthopaedic residency at UW, so we lived there for a bit before we moved to Vegas. I'm so excited for you! you;ll have to teach me all your mothering tips when my time comes in a few years!
FINALLY!!!! Jayci in PJ's!!! It took awhile but I knew I'd rub off on you eventually....or perhaps a child would!!! LOVE YOU!
I love all of your photos of Mont! He is just precious. How exciting to be a mom! I found all of your comments from when I went to France, and wanted to thank you! You'd think after all this time that I'd have figured out something as easy as the comments! Have a great weekend with your little boy! :)
Post a Comment