September 2, 2009

sequence of Mr. Mont

From Yesterday:



(ha ha!)
From Today:
"I can see Russia from my house!"
ready for a walk! (before blanket and cover)
My little Alaskan-bundle.
If I bundle him up this much in the summer...
what will I be doing in the winter?!

17 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol so cute! that first picture looks so much like Mark, but I am sure once he gets older we'll see more of you in him....He looks so serious in some of the pictures too!

Jessica said...

He's so cute. Who do you think he looks like? In some pictures I think he looks like you and in some I think he looks like your husband. Maybe it's too early to tell. What do you think?

Valerie said...

Hey Jayci! I love these pictures, he is so dang cute! I bet you are just loving being a mom. Looking at these makes me so excited for my little guy to come. :)

-Valerie

Darci Buhl said...

What a sweet baby! I love it when they start to make faces all the time. Its so fun to see them learn that they can actually move! He is adorable.

AKmamaof4 said...

Hello little Mark! I should walk with you in the mornings- you're smart enough to carry bear spray.

Jordans Jaunt said...

Ah he has so many different faces already! I looked at everyone of those pictures and just went ahhh so cute! And I am pretty sure I squeeled like a girl when I saw that little smile!

Katrina said...

Oh I love babies in cozy hats! My North Carolina summer baby never got to wear them.

LMemory said...

aaaah SOOOO cute! I think he looks like YOU in the first one. something about the way his little eyebrows are raised...

Amy said...

He is so cute! [he kind of makes me want to have another one right away]

Toni Ludlow said...

HE is soo little!! Trystan is already so much bigger :( LOVE him!!

The Mursets said...

How cute is he?!?! I wish I was bundling up right now, instead of sweating to death!

Mars said...

oh my gosh I love these pictures! He is so tiny & cute!! I am starting to see a little of you in him too. Maybe i'm imagining things. It's hard to tell sometimes. One min they look like the mom, the next they look like the dad. But all I know is...he is so dang cute & i wanna hold him! I love his little hat! You need to get him one of those fuzzy bear suit things from baby Gap!

Jordan said...

HAHA!! his faces are hilarrrious! it looks like somebody told him to make funny faces for the camera, and he did, like someone older would do. He's so funny! I hope you're making a scrapbook of all of these. ;o)

julia said...

so i just had my baby at 38.5 weeks. is that weird that we haven't met but we are the same?? i didn't even get to the primrose or tea. that was going to be this week and then my water broke and there i went. i love our babies. they will be friends, even if it's only through blogging.

KristenL said...

haha! love his faces! he is too cute. I can see more and more of you in him now (especially with silly faces like that!).

aubreyannie said...

ah! so so so cute. i just want to hold the little guy. he is such a stud!

Kristina said...

Just plain cute. Mont makes me want a baby, if s/he'll be even half as cute!