the wild outdoors:
see the yellow up there? every day this week there has been a little more.
no, this isn't yellow, but it's pretty,
so here it is anyhow:
wild snapdragons:
i-don't-know-what-wild-flower flower:
wild daisies:
wild dandelions: (roar!)
yes, a wild leaf:
and Buckwheat's wild friend, Albert the fire hydrant:
what colors are outside your door??
4 comments:
I really like the pictures that you take! I wish Vegas was as pretty as Alaska. Right now it is hot as crap. You go outside and you feel like you might melt right then and there.
agree with the other Jordan... you are so talented at photography. I LOVE your pictures. I would buy them! any takers? haha!
what a fun post! I'll have to try something like this. thanks for the inspiration!
I love all of that yellow! Did you know yellow is the most attention grabbing color? At least, that's what I've heard and they say you're supposed to believe none of what you believe, lol. But then I shouldn't believe that either! Oh I'm confused. Gonna go back to looking at pretty flowers and the adorable baby.
Post a Comment