
Before Mark headed out on his short trip on Sunday, he checked the weather. It is supposed to snow soon, and
in case it snowed while he was away, he didn't want to wait for the possibility of wind. He raked up the leaves (as many as he could!) so the snow wouldn't turn them into a mushy mess. I love my husband! Many times I ask him what he's thinking about when he's so quiet and its often things like this: projects, tasks, work, and fun. Always thinking ahead.
3 comments:
How sweet of Mark to think of that & do it before he left. Such a good husband! I'm jealous snow is in your forecast. The only weather we're having is still sunny & hot!
It's amazing how the male mind works. Sometimes I love it, other times not so much! ;D What a good husband you have!
that is EXACTLY what paul says when i ask him what he's thinking. always things that he wants to get done around the house!
Post a Comment