This week in gathered pictures:
Mark can get some smiles out of Mont.. and I can get some on camera:
all set and bundled up for church!
and he didn't like it!!
(notice how dark it's already getting??):
the next couple of days brought low clouds,
and "Termination Dust" turned into..
snow:
that night, wind blew many leaves off the trees,
and onto our still-summery, green-green grass:
but before the sun set, Mark saw this off our deck:
One day this week, I took a picture of Mont,
talking to his dear friend, Mr. Wall:
After his little chokity-choke,
he was still a little pale,
but he was still dang cute.
Featuring, The Yawn:
step 1. Open Wide!
step 2. stretch!
step 3. look like a mouse. yawn complete
...did you notice Buckwheat's sly moves through the frame?
oh ya. step 4. cuddle with mom:
and step 5. get some love:
Here's my Christmas Quilt I'm working on.
Giant candy canes go on next:
7 comments:
I love this post. Then again, I love all of your posts.
You're an inspiration to me how you keep quilting even with a newborn! I hope I'm as productive as you when I've got one of my own!
First off, I love the changing of the weather & scenery in Alaska right now. I'm so jealous. I love all your pictures!
Second, MONT IS THE CUTEST! I love his big yawn with the whole stretched out neck. So funny Buckwheat was slowly moving in each picture. You have a silly pup!
Holy good quilt! You are amazing Jayce! Seriously. I'm impressed. You rock!
I love you guys! Enjoy the weather!
I'm always so refreshed by reading your posts... and I laughed out loud about the mouse picture! I aspire to be a blogger like you. Too bad everyone makes fun of me for taking pictures of EVERYTHING... but I am thinking, "the blog needs them!" Oh, ridiculous that I am.
Love all the pictures! Mont, of course, is adorable, and I love all the pictures of him. And you are the cutest mom ever! Don't you love mom-son pictures?
Mont is so darling! I love the quilt so far. You are a busy mommy! Oh, and beautiful!! I'm not sure that's legal to be so beautiful yet... but you're doing great with Mont!
Can I just say, that I want to be you for a few weeks. It seems like you get so much done. You decorate so cute, You take great pictures, and you have this amazing outlook on life. (Can you tell I am in a rut right now). I do like working, but I would much rather be at home. Now that the weather is changing I think my attitude will to. I hope at least.
aw...i love the yawn progression! squee! mont is so cute!
Post a Comment