...for the first time, the laugh broke into a THOUsand pieces, and they all went spiffing about. And THAT was the beginning of fairies. HA! this was so cute and I feel very privileged I received it by email as well! I love the raspiness too!!
That is unbelievably adorable!!!! I love how baby boys have lower raspier voices, it is too precious!! Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family!!! Your first Thanksgiving as a mama!!!! So much to be thankful for!! :o)
8 comments:
SO cute!!!
...for the first time, the laugh broke into a THOUsand pieces, and they all went spiffing about. And THAT was the beginning of fairies. HA! this was so cute and I feel very privileged I received it by email as well! I love the raspiness too!!
That is unbelievably adorable!!!! I love how baby boys have lower raspier voices, it is too precious!! Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family!!! Your first Thanksgiving as a mama!!!! So much to be thankful for!! :o)
Jayci! So adorable and sweet! He is too precious! Children's laughter is probably the best sound, wouldn't you agree?!
oh, I love that. so sweet.
Please stop making me want babies! It's too soon for babies!
Precious!
babies laughs are so cute!!
Post a Comment