Can't believe he's already 3 months! I love this picture--such a cute boy, and such a beautiful mom. It only keeps getting better!
Wow, can't believe he's 3 months either! It seems like just yesterday you blogged about him being born. Crazy!
So cute, Jayci. I'm so glad you have him in your life!
Cuuute! I love how its taken in the same place as the other mom picture. Love your shirt (dress?) too. Have you eaten those cakes on your doorstep yet?!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Can't believe he's already 3 months! I love this picture--such a cute boy, and such a beautiful mom. It only keeps getting better!
Wow, can't believe he's 3 months either! It seems like just yesterday you blogged about him being born. Crazy!
So cute, Jayci. I'm so glad you have him in your life!
Cuuute! I love how its taken in the same place as the other mom picture. Love your shirt (dress?) too. Have you eaten those cakes on your doorstep yet?!
Post a Comment