November 28, 2009

my thanksgiving list

  • family - immediate and extended (and especially new additions!)
  • friends - wish I could name you all
  • a living prophet
  • a home
  • love and support 
  • clean drinking water
  • clean air to breathe
  • delicious food to eat and cook with
  • electricity (and indoor plumbing!)
  • artistic inclinations (whether they turn out or not, it is fun!)
  • Buckwheat
  • uplifting and inspiring media (music, television, films, etc.)
  • my happiness
  • military efforts to protect freedom and people's liberties 
  • good health
I just asked Mark what he's thankful for:
  • his muscles
I'm also thankful that he can make me laugh!

2 comments:

c.j. said...

Love the list, it's wonderful.
:)
I'm thankful we've become friends, even if it is via email. Hope you have a beautiful Sunday!

MC Lewis said...

Fresh air.....love that feeling during the winter. We dont get it as much in Vegas, but when it happens its amazing. We are going to Utah next week, so I cant wait to breath that air in.