November 5, 2009

ideas

I have loads of ideas on my mind of what to post about.. here's a quick run down:

box:
... there was a box on our door step tonight: 5 funnel cakes.
... written on it is "Evans"
... I would have answered the door, but little Mont was eating.
... It says, "keep frozen"
... Do I...

... a: eat said funnel cakes
... b: knock door to door to
find the "Evans" household
... c: leave it on the doorstep
and pretend I never saw it?

... So far, I'm going with C.
... good thing it's frozing outside.

fire:
... I've left my pilot light on our fireplace for nearly a week now.
... I keep telling myself I'll turn it on when nursing Mont at night.
... I turned it on this evening; even without a fan, it is quite warm.
... I love it.

house:
... our home is nearly complete, with just a few random blank walls
... these bare walls are walls that really shouldn't be bare.
... like in our master bedroom and
... Mont's wall behind his crib (crib is still vacant at night).
... and above my piano.
... with enough encouragement, I'd cave.
You want pictures?

5 comments:

Katie said...

I would love to see pictures of your decorating! I'm in the process of decorating over here. I love seeing what others do with their homes! :)

Beth said...

Someone out there makes funnel cakes and ships them to you? Wow. I never knew. Hmmm...very tempting. And of course we would like pictures.

PS Mont is just adorable.

Amy said...

Enjoyable read even without pictures...but I need proof. :)

MC Lewis said...

I say your house. Because I need ideas on how to decorate our house. You are so great at doing yours!!

Holly said...

Yes, pictures please! Loved the post. You're always so creative.