Here are some more just for your viewing pleasure:
Tessa helped with editing a bunch of these, and the way she did this one below, you can barely tell they are outside! Jmo was full of fun faces this day:
There was a [giant - seriously, half as big as he was] squirell he chased around and up this [giant] tree.
We've found the ducks. They held Jmo's attention for the rest of the shoot.
While shooting this picture, Jmo took off towards the ducks, the ducks came straight at me, then as they curved away, Brittany shouted, "Fast! Fast!! Jayci, I hope you're fast!!" Well I got a cute one, after all!
Here is one of Britt's favorite. Isn't she looking fantastic for 6 months along? I know!
Aren't they a cute duo? I think so too.










3 comments:
I've been showing my family. They all love them. Thanks so much for taking them again!
These are so good!!
hello! nice pictures!! you and mark as so artistic and TALENTED!
Post a Comment