I've been going through old pictures for a few days now, cataloging and organizing. I remembered some CDs Mark thankfully saved of all our pictures from dating. I found this one tonight:
I clipped it from a video he was taking of me. I had three marvelous things right at this moment:
- Mark
- a horse
- long hair
aaannnd... that's my BYU identification I was about to lose.
Happy memory!
8 comments:
The first thing I thought was 'her credit card is about to fall out of her pocket!' I swear I wasn't staring at your butt :) LOVE the long hair, especially in a braid!
Oh, I do love memories! How fun! :)
How fun! Your hair was gorgeous!!! Makes me want to post some old pics too!
You've just motivated me to continue growing my hair out... thanks!!! I just had to lob off 3 inches last week because it was so fried, and I thought, is this really even worth it? I mean its practically not even GROWING anymore, why don't I just cut it.... but no. Thanks Jace.
That's how I remember you when we had the same classes at BYU. So fun to walk down memory lane. Side note: I had a random dream last night that we came up to visit you and to see your house. It was fun! :)
how cute! I love your long pony tail & you look like a natural on that horse! Aww you're so cute, so are you growing your hair out again? I think you should! Long hair power! (You too Jo, keep that hair a growin!)
ha! i didn't even notice the card! do you miss your long hair?
you are so cute! and look so happy..that is the best part about this picture.
and mauri, don't say that about long hair..it makes me miss mine. :(
Post a Comment