Mont has a new, bigger (yet, still just as deliciously cute) laugh as of two days ago. I was determined to get it on camera, and this morning I succeeded! He has this "old man face" (what I call it) where he smacks his tongue against his gums, but as I was recording this and doing MY old man face AT him to get him to do his - wow, did you follow that? - I noticed he probably thinks it sounds like KISSING noises! SO... as a mother in love with her baby boy, I now think he is trying to make kissing noises at me. I love, love, LOVE it! Already trying to tell me he loves me... no? ha!
awwww... I love your laugh almost as much as his :o) you're such a cute mama!! I imagine you just sitting around all day and laughing at him like that. you two are soo cute!
awww TOO CUTE! I love his little laugh!! How fun, I can imagine you sitting around playing with him like that all day. You're such a good mommy Jace! I think he's already trying to tell you he loves you :)
6 comments:
Oh, that is adorable! He sounds so much older with this laugh!
awwww... I love your laugh almost as much as his :o) you're such a cute mama!! I imagine you just sitting around all day and laughing at him like that. you two are soo cute!
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!! He is fantastic!!!
awww TOO CUTE! I love his little laugh!! How fun, I can imagine you sitting around playing with him like that all day. You're such a good mommy Jace! I think he's already trying to tell you he loves you :)
He is such a cute guy! I love how he sticks his little tongue out. What a cute belly laugh!! It made me laugh. I love him!
That laugh is so precious. You have no idea how much Mont makes me want one of my own!!
Post a Comment