Mont turned 5 months today!
I'm watching People's Choice Awards - I never watch these award shows... it's kinda fun. Though... the people aren't as funny as they are on screen. Good thing they're pretty.
There is a HUGE blister (well.. what's left of it) on my left inner heel from wearing my fABulous new boots taking pictures with a good friend last week.
Mont still got compliments on the flight home, even though he was crying and screaming even before we pulled away from the terminal, and I probably flashed the 8 men surrounding me. (okay, I made up the number 8; but there did seem like too many - thankfully there was a woman and an empty seat on my row.)
All the glorious sun and fun never did get rid of my impossible farmer's tan. (pictures coming soon - not of my farmer's tan. of the trip.)
Christmas decorations are still up (bah.).
What is Avatar?? besides being a movie with blue people.
I have a new caaaaallliiiiing! It's something I can do from home and use my 'computer savvy skills' as Jodi says.
Mont is sleeping in his crib as of last night. I am slowly (slug's pace almost) moving everything of Mont's around. Categorizing too-small clothes now and stowing away in swanky green Adidas duffels until I figure something else out, reclaiming my buffet table from being a temporary 'changing station' - sorry to all of the guests we had while you stared at my baby's bare bum. Even if I do think it's a rather cute one, you may not have!
"House" has a British accent?! Very nice.
Tomorrow it's back to Quilt Group... with Mark's unfinished Christmas stocking.
8 comments:
The only other Avatar I know of is the little pic you beside your name when you leave a comment of other people's blogs. ???
"House" is British. :D Yes. Have you ever seen Black Adder? He's in it. It also has Rowan Atkinson (Mr. Bean) and is pretty funny. He's also in a few other things you may have seen and not realized it.
Don't worry about the Christmas decor. It will take itself down eventually. :)
Oh Jayce, I love ya. I’m glad the plane ride was ok. Don’t worry about flashing, you can do what I do. If anyone ever gives you a dirty look for breastfeeding in public, lecture them on women’s rights and how a woman should have the right to feed her child in public. And if they ask you to put a blanket over your while you feed your baby, say “how would you like it if I put a blanket over your head while you eat”.
Ok, I don’t really do that, but maybe one day I will. When you are still breastfeeding an 11 month old, there is no way that they will let you put a blanket over them. So the world just has to deal with the flash.
Avatar is like Fern Gully on steroids. That's Kevin's description. He thought it was the best movie ever. I thought the animiation was incredible but storyline wise it was ok. I'm interested to know your new calling. And as far as Christmas decorations... I don't get home till next Wednesday so mine probably won't get put away till February. Oh well.
You are hilarious! Happy 5th bday MOnt! He is such a sweetheart and so precious and it was SO fun to meet him! I am working on ya'lls pictures now and hope to have them mailed to you in 2 weeks. As I enhance them I have been putting a few up on my website if you wanna have a sneak peek!! www.melaniewillisphotography.blogspot.com
Glad you made it home safely! Good luck with your new calling. What is it by the way?
HA!!!!!! I just found out House had a british accent too! It was just a couple of weeks ago, and Zach said "You didn't know that?" and I don't know why I would. But he fakes American quite well. And... I am wondering the same thing about Avatar. Never would have seen it or WANTED to see it, (still don't really) except that everyone says its amazing, so. Guess I'll have to. Just watched Julie and Julia yesterday, and now I want to be in Paris in the 1940's and 50's. Lotta good that does me!
P.S. my decorations are still up, and I didn't go out of town. boo.
busy busy! I saw Avatar in 3D. It was ok. i didn't hate it. But 3 hours? Really? I fell asleep in the beginning off & on if that says anything...it was kind of weird.
Good luck getting all your stuff organized! I can't wait for pics of your trip!
haha. i loved all these random thoughts of yours!
happy happy month birthday, handsome mont! time FLIES!
i have heard great and bad things about avatar. it sounds a little too lord of the rings-ish for my taste. too long and epic, etc etc. but i would still like to see for myself.
that is hilarious about house having a british accent..because i know him from my fave british movie..sense and sensibility so that is really the only way i see him.
i will be flying solo with mabel in a couple of weeks and am a tad bit nervous. she has a hard time sitting still in my lap for 60 seconds, how can i keep her still for a 2 1/2 hour flight. eek. not to mention she hates the nursing cover. swats it off the second i put it on..baring my all to anyone around to see. should be interesting...
You make me laugh! And I love that you did a list because I love lists! How about I move to AK and we be best buds foreva? Mmkay? Mmkay.
Post a Comment