Awww Jayci!!! Adorable! He is so cute! And such a beautiful picture!! The lighting is perfect!!
Adorable.You took the words right out of my mouth. I hereby label this post as FUPOD (fun and uplifting post of the day).
love it! ronin is on the verge of toe eating, he lifts up his feet and stares at them and is starting to grab them. it's so incredibly cute. each stage gets better and better - it's amazing.
Chels - you'll be proud to find out that I took it with my iphone. :P I love that piece of technology now days. Rachel - thanks!Julia - it IS amazing.. Mont can only eat his left toes. His right leg won't bend as far. haha!
yummers.[btw, finally spotlighted your talent on the ol' blog of mine]{http://amysueiloveyou.blogspot.com/}
He is so stinken cute!! I LOVE when they start snacking on their little feet! That has to take some serious flexibility!!
Cute cute cute.
That is my FAVORITE thing. I love when they figure out that they have feet. So cute!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Awww Jayci!!! Adorable! He is so cute! And such a beautiful picture!! The lighting is perfect!!
Adorable.
You took the words right out of my mouth.
I hereby label this post as FUPOD (fun and uplifting post of the day).
love it! ronin is on the verge of toe eating, he lifts up his feet and stares at them and is starting to grab them. it's so incredibly cute. each stage gets better and better - it's amazing.
Chels - you'll be proud to find out that I took it with my iphone. :P I love that piece of technology now days.
Rachel - thanks!
Julia - it IS amazing.. Mont can only eat his left toes. His right leg won't bend as far. haha!
yummers.
[btw, finally spotlighted your talent on the ol' blog of mine]
{http://amysueiloveyou.blogspot.com/}
He is so stinken cute!! I LOVE when they start snacking on their little feet! That has to take some serious flexibility!!
Cute cute cute.
That is my FAVORITE thing. I love when they figure out that they have feet. So cute!
Post a Comment