February 10, 2010

first food

Per Mark's request... Oreos was going to be the first "food" Mont tasted. I tried to get my cute little baby out of this, but Mark assured me he wasn't going to "consume" it, just "taste" it. So I surrendered.

Good thing, because Mont sure loved it!! What a mess-pot!

6 comments:

Kristina said...

That picture is PRICELESS! Love it! And good choice, oreos are the best.

Leslie said...

He is SO so CUTE!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I just love that face!

Mars said...

haha I LOVE IT! So cute!! It sure looks like he enjoyed that taste. I love that this was his first food he tasted. Mmmm cookies...

aubreyannie said...

hahahahaha. oh man..that has to be the BEST food to taste! i have been super slow about letting mabel taste a big variety of food beyond bananas, apples, oatmeal and spinach. so just in the last month {i know! so late..} she has tasted birthday cake and frozen yogurt. she gobbles it up so fast like we've been holding out on her. which we have! haha!

Anonymous said...

what a cutie pie! that is the perfect first food!!!