CUTEST LITTLE LAUGH EVER!! Trystan still won't laugh...her laugh sounds like beavis and butthead. You see this cute petite little girl and she grunts like a man!! lol MONT is ADORABLE love watching his cute laugh!!!
Brian and I went for the first time a few weeks ago. My fingers were wrapped onto those little holds so tight, I was pretty sure my arm would rip off if if I fell...and that's the only reason I made it to the top.
5 comments:
I just watched Mont's laugh video and OH MY GOSH! Cutest thing ever. Seriously. Baby laughs just make me melt! Such a sweet baby.
CUTEST LITTLE LAUGH EVER!! Trystan still won't laugh...her laugh sounds like beavis and butthead. You see this cute petite little girl and she grunts like a man!! lol MONT is ADORABLE love watching his cute laugh!!!
Arg! I love rock climbing. In fact, we have all the gear for it. Too bad Kurt spent ALL his time last summer cycling! ARG!
Brian and I went for the first time a few weeks ago. My fingers were wrapped onto those little holds so tight, I was pretty sure my arm would rip off if if I fell...and that's the only reason I made it to the top.
i love rock climbing but have not gone as nearly as much as i'd like. 7 year old spiders? maybe i should have ava try it out! haha.
Post a Comment