This year's anniversary was the happiest of all because we had this little squeaker.
Here, he is so tired, it's just after 6 and he's been up since 2:30 (pm).
When he gets tired, he doesn't cry and scream... he laughs!
OH my gosh JAYCI!!!!! THat is the funniest / cutest thing I hav ever seen. I love how he squeaks and then laughs silently while his litle belly jiggles!!! We should have thought to bring paper towels on our photo shoot to get him to laugh!! Also, he looks EXACTLY like Mark when he laughs. Thanks for sharing this! P.S. Happy anniversary to you two! I hope it was fabulous!!!
Jayci, thanks for the comments! We are so excited for this next stage in our lives. It has been a very eventful year already!! Have fun on your trip to Utah. It will feel like Hawaii compared to your Alaska weather!! Please tell your family hello for me!
That is so funny slash cute! Give little Mont kisses for me. He is so cute. Couples Retreat was surprisingly good! I wouldn't say it's hilarious, but very funny and has some substance to it as well. Definitely worth the dollar it cost to rent it. ;) Thanks for missing Zumi. I miss him every day. I looked at a puppy tonight and I'm going back with Kurt on Saturday, and if we don't get him, we're getting another puppy, so by the end of the week I'll have a puppy! I'm very excited to fill that void, even though no dog will ever replace my Zoomers. And I'll get you my roll recipe! They're super easy to make and deelishus.
oh my gosh I am laughing so hard right now! you need to send that in to America's Funniest Home Videos! He is so cute and you look so beautiful too! Happy Anniversary!
Jayci! Is he drunk?! ha ha that is the cutest little laugh, ever! I would totally have a baby right now If I knew he would laugh and not cry when he was tired :)
16 comments:
OH my gosh JAYCI!!!!! THat is the funniest / cutest thing I hav ever seen. I love how he squeaks and then laughs silently while his litle belly jiggles!!! We should have thought to bring paper towels on our photo shoot to get him to laugh!! Also, he looks EXACTLY like Mark when he laughs. Thanks for sharing this! P.S. Happy anniversary to you two! I hope it was fabulous!!!
Jayci, thanks for the comments! We are so excited for this next stage in our lives. It has been a very eventful year already!! Have fun on your trip to Utah. It will feel like Hawaii compared to your Alaska weather!! Please tell your family hello for me!
Alec and Tiffany
That is so funny slash cute! Give little Mont kisses for me. He is so cute.
Couples Retreat was surprisingly good! I wouldn't say it's hilarious, but very funny and has some substance to it as well. Definitely worth the dollar it cost to rent it. ;)
Thanks for missing Zumi. I miss him every day. I looked at a puppy tonight and I'm going back with Kurt on Saturday, and if we don't get him, we're getting another puppy, so by the end of the week I'll have a puppy! I'm very excited to fill that void, even though no dog will ever replace my Zoomers.
And I'll get you my roll recipe! They're super easy to make and deelishus.
oh my gosh I am laughing so hard right now! you need to send that in to America's Funniest Home Videos! He is so cute and you look so beautiful too! Happy Anniversary!
That is the cutest thing I have ever seen!
oh that was dang cute.
I can't wait for ryan to be his age and laugh that hard!
LOL!! He's so funny!! I wish my kids were half that cute when they get tired!! HAPPY ANNIVERSARY :)
Jayci! Is he drunk?! ha ha that is the cutest little laugh, ever! I would totally have a baby right now If I knew he would laugh and not cry when he was tired :)
Oh my word, that is adorable!!! Tucker & I have already watched this video five times, and we love it! :)
this is so cute it's youtube worthy! haha everyone's already said it, but this is adorable... its hilarious what babies will laugh at!
word verif: poofies! hahah
oh yeah... HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!
SOOOO adorable!!! What a sweetheart!!
I love it. Jameson loves to watch your videos of "Baby Mont." If he hears the sound on the computer he comes running and I have to watch them again.
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!
and oh. my. gosh. that is the cutest thing ever. mabel gets giggly when she's tired..but the crying and screaming usually happens too!
love that! the same thing happened the other day when i shook some water in a bottle, he wouldn't stop cracking up. they are so easily entertained!
Can we switch babies at night time? I would love to have a baby that laughs than cries.
He is so precious. He definetly brought a smile to my face
Post a Comment